Now a days Freecharge and PayTM are the leading recharge websites in India presently and what looks their primary source of income i.e recharge, isn’t actually their primary source of income.
Few days ago freecharge junglee offer announced and after that yink app announce of this paytm cash coupan
While they make a revenue of a meagre 2% – 3% on recharges through Telecom providers, their actual profit is much less then 1%(Transaction charges on payment gateways and overhead costs). But what they are also promoting is giving out free coupons, when these coupons are used on merchant sites they get a percentage of the amount spent by the customer. Also companies pay them certain amount for promoting their products or brand by displaying it in the form of coupons.
How To Install Yink App And Get 30 Rs In Your Paytm Wallet
- Just Download Yink app
- Open the app
- sign up to a new account
- Verify your mobile through OTP
Now you will see a screen of Adidas Sacred Ground >> Just click on it.
Now you have to complete 4 task there :-
- Task of Sacred Ground – Upload any ground photo and connect to your tweeter account & then submit it ( Earn10 coins)
- Task Tweetathon – Click on it >> Click on Accept >> Select any option out of 3 (Earn 5 coins)
- Task Share passion – Upload any video of about 15 secs regarding supporting India (Earn 15 coins)
- Task of Sharing the video on tweeter – Click on it >> Click on Accept >> Click on Submit (5 coins)
Note :- Currently Yink is in beta mode. They are developing and upgrading their app more for you. So please support them.