Sony silently launches Xperia Z3+ and Xperia Z3+ Dual
Sony has unveiled the Xperia Z3+, which is an international variant of the Xperia Z4. The device features a 5.2-inch Triluminos Live Colour X-reality engine backed LED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Just like the Z3), however, the Z3+ is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor paired with 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.0 Lollipop and has 32GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
Similar to other devices that have been introduced by Sony in the Z series, the Z3 is also IPX5 / IPX8 certified, which makes it dust and water resistant, although the waterproofing does not cover the 3.5 mm jack and USB slot. The phone is available in Aqua, Aqua Green, Black, Copper, White colors, and will be up for sale from June 2015. Sony hasn’t revealed much about its availability and pricing till now.
Sony Xperia Z3+ / Xperia Z3+ Dual specifications
- 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor paired with 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, further expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 20.7MP rear camera and 5.1MP front camera
- Dual SIM (Only for Z3+ Dual)
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 2,930mAh battery