Reliance communications the 4th largest operator by subscriber base is all set to launch its 4G data services across the country. The operator has updated its website with a countdown timer yesterday which suggests that the 4G services will go live at 9.30 Am today 30th June. Rcom has in the first phase only targeted its 5 million CDMA and EvDO subscribers who will be the first ones to get a taste of the 4th generation high speed network, Rcom later plans to open the network to its existing GSM 3G subscribers.
- Reliance is the FIRST service provider to launch commercial 4G services in SUB-1GHz LTE Frequency to give you unmatched speeds and superior connectivity.
- Get excellent voice quality and data speeds upto 50 Mbps with a very strong indoor coverage
- Download/Stream videos with faster than ever speeds!
- Enjoy multi-player gaming without any disruptions
- Make video calls with clear visuals, no pixelation and no delays in sounds!
How To Upgrade to 4G
Upgrade Mobile Device
- From your existing CDMA SIM, SMS 4G<space>19 digit SIM number of the new 4G SIM to 1299.
- Alternatively, you can also call on 1299 from your CDMA mobile and enter your new 19-digit 4G SIM number. You will get a confirmation SMS about your 4G SIM registration.
- To ensure we have your consent to provide 4G data services please SMS start to 1925.
- For Online Registration please click Register Now
- Manually type http://reliancenetconnect.co.in/ in your browser address bar.
- In the Upgrade to 4G form, kindly put your WiPod Number, 4G SIM Number, Your Name, Email ID & Alternate mob No.
- Generate OTP to complete verification process
- Proceed to claim your new 4G WiPod (MiFi)
- Get Invoice on email and estimated delivery time. Your 4G WiPod will be shipped to your address!
- 48 hours prior to the date of launch you will receive an SMS to start using your 4G SIM