LG Bello II mid-range smartphone officially announced, coming to India this month
LG launched the Bello mid-range smartphone last year at the IFA 2014, and its successor, the LG Bello II, has just been officially announced. The LG Bello II is a mid-range smartphone that will help LG strengthen its mid-range smartphone lineup, which is struggling to keep up with the likes of Xiaomi and Samsung.
The LG Bello II features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a FWVGA resolution, a quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, a 2,540 mAh battery, and runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. There’s an 8-megapixel camera at the back with an LED flash, and a 5-megapixel on the front. The gesture shot feature in the camera app allows clicking images by hand gestures. It also has a soft selfie flash which turns the screen of the smartphone into a flash for clicking pictures with the front camera.
LG Bello II Specifications
- 5-inch IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, 196 ppi
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based LG UX
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2,540 mAh battery
The smartphone will be made available in three colours – Titan, Gold and White –, and is expected to be available in India anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000.