Coming on to the specifications, the device comes with 5.5-inch fullHD IPS display, and is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T chipset clubbed with 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI skin on top and 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. It features a 13-megapixel of primary camera with LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, and 1080p video recording. There is an UltraPixel front snapper with f/2.0 aperture, 26.8mm wide-angle lens onboard.
Like other Desire series phones, this one also features BoomSound and Dolby audio. In the connectivity department, the device supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS. For select markets, it will be available in a dual-SIM variant as well. It is backed by a 2,800mAh battery.
HTC Desire 830 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753T processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI on top
- 13MP primary camera with LED Flash and UltraPixel front-facing
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery