Follow these steps to run a Symbian application on your computer.
- Download Symbian SDK from here.( It’s a huge file )
- Install the SDK and all chaintools included in the package in their default location.
- After all packages are installed, reboot your PC.
- Now goto Start » Program files » Nokia Developer Tools » Symbian SDK » Emulator to launch the emulator
- Wait for the Emulator to completely load. The Emulator program will look like this when finished loading.
- Now inside the Emulator program, goto File » Open and then choose your favorite Symbian applications that you want to run.
- All set, install and enjoy your favorite Symbian apps on your PC. If you get error while installing unsigned applications, goto Menu » Settings » Application settings and change value from Signed only to all.