Connect with friends option is shown in bottom right section of your Facebook home page. If you wish to remove this option then we have a very light and simple solution for you.
This userscript will remove the “Connect With Friends” option on right hand side of your homepage. Screenshots below should explain a bit better.
Remove – ‘Connect With Friends’ from Your Homepage
- Make Sure you have Firefox and Greasemonkey installed.
- Install the Remove Connect With Friends Userscript.
- Navigate to Facebook to see and feel the difference.
- If you face any problem, refer to this help guide for Firefox Users.
- Note – For Other Browsers, See following tutorials:
- Installing Userscripts in – Internet Explorer | Opera | Google Chrome
Thanks Ronald Troyer for the script.