This tutorial will help you bypass phone verification on any website, this can be useful when you need to use a phone number to sign up to a site and do not feel comfortable giving your real phone number, or if you want to make multiple accounts.
1) Sign up to Tpad at the following link:
2) You will then receive an email with your Tpad number and your email verification link. It will say “Your Tpad number is 1752xxx.”.
Verify your email and save your Tpad number.
3) You must now download the Tpad program, you can download it using this link:
4) You must now go to ipkall.com and register with the following details:
Choose your account type: SIP
Choose Area Code for your IPKall Number: 253
SIP username: Your Tpad number
Hostname or IP address: sipx.tpad.com
Email Address: Your email
Password: Pick a password
# of Seconds to ring before hanging up: 120
You will then receive a number by email, this is the number you use on the phone verification. The email will say:
“Thank you for signing up. Your IPKall phone number is: 253-802-0xxx.”
5) Open the Tpad program, and enter your Tpad number and password. Wait for the phone verification call.